• To promote community development and cultural heritage.
• To mentor the youth.
• To support member families with pertinent issues with available organizational resources
• Consists of 20 members, with a special consideration to gender diversity.
• Members of the trustees’ body include people who have served in the Northwest Kenyan community for 5 years consecutively.
Members serve for a maximum of two years and are subject to re-election after their term.
• Consists of:
4) Assistant secretary.
6) Assistant treasurer.
7) Organizing coordinator
8) Assistant organizing coordinator.
9) Community representative(s) for Regions 1, 2 and 3.